CHANCE CARTER: BAD BOY DADDY WAS INSPIRED BY MOTORBIKE GANG STORIES
Posted by Ognian Georgiev
A debut book, newbie author, military romance, place in Kindle Amazon Top 20, more than 700 Amazon reviews with average 4.4 stars for less than a month after the release. The common thing is the novel Bad Boy Daddy by Chance Carter.
It’s always a pleasure to see such a great start of a writing career. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you The Bad Boy who writes about bad boys, Mr. Chance Carter.
– Chance, what is your book Bad Boy Daddy about?
– A woman who is tied to a gang and a guy that offers to free her of this if she bears him a son.
– How did you decide to write the story?
– I got into bikes a lot recently so have been inspired by motorbike gang stories so it just worked.
– What was the biggest challenge during the write up process?
– Writing as a male in the Romance genre is pretty difficult.
– Tell us something more about your main characters? Are they close to someone from your real life?
– I’ve been told I’m pretty similar to Jackson. Guess that’s why he was so easy to write.
– How much time did you need to finish the story and to publish it?
– More time than I’d ever be able to back track. Writing a book is very time consuming that’s for sure.
– Did you expect that Bad Boy Daddy will enter in Amazon Top 10 list?
– No way! I couldn’t be more stoked that it did though.
– Are you writing under different names and what are your other novels?
– This is the first book I’ve written and published so far.
– Who are you?
– I’m 34, I was born in Ireland and moved to Canada to pursue writing about 5-6 years ago. I have one brother and one sister and my parents still live in Ireland.
– What are your writing habits?
– I actually don’t know. I’ve not noticed any myself. I need to be in a public place to write, I like café’s or diners personally but the actual writing, I’m not sure.
– Are you satisfied by the sales of your books?
– More than satisfied. I was blown away by the response.
– What are you doing to promote your book by the best possible way?
– I advertise in a few locations. I also have backing by an awesome author, Avery Burch; she’s been great help.
– When we will see your next novel and would you unveil something more about it?
– I’m working on the second book on the series for Bad Boy Daddy at the moment and should be out in the next few months. Spoiler alert, it looks like there will be a lot about a brother… not saying who though.
– If you may ask yourself one question in the interview what it will be?
– What most surprised you throughout this process? The readers support. The feedback has been overwhelming and as a first time writer it’s a pretty incredible feeling to have everyone respond so positively to my work.
Take a look at his book:
Bad Boy Daddy