CHANCE CARTER: WIFE ME BAD BOY IS ABOUT TRUE LOVE, PASSION AND DESTINY
Posted by Ognian Georgiev
Chance Carter made a quick and glorious entrance into the world of publishing. For less than three months he released two novels. Both books received positive feedback. The latest Wife Me Bad Boy was released just before the coming of the New Year.
Once again we’ve got a chance to speak with Chance. If you missed our first interview – check it out here.
– Chance, your second book Wife Me Bad Boy made a stunning launch with 300 plus positive reviews with average 4.8 Amazon stars. What the readers will find in the novel?
– True love, passion, destiny and even a bit of steamy sex scenes.
– Is there any connection with your first book Bad Boy Daddy?
– Yes, it follows on from the story with the life of one of the others brothers from the brotherhood.
– How tough is to write from female point of view in a romance?
– It’s not the easiest for me but I surround myself with female friends and relatives when I’m thinking about books and ask them a lot about their love lives to try and understand what’s going through their heads when they are going through things.
– You are sending free Advance Review Copies to all readers from your mail list. Are you satisfied by the promotional strategy and why you decided to give for free your work?
– Yes very satisfied. The readers I select for my ARCS are amazing and so responsive it’s working great for me at the moment.
– Bad Boy Daddy did it very well for a first book. Were you surprised by the success?
– Very surprised, it was awesome but scary at the same time because all I could think was, ‘I need to top that,’ which still feels like a crazy goal at this point.
– You are publishing in a very fast pace – two books, one with 500 and the other with 400 pages, in three months. How you manage to keep the quality of your work writing and publishing so fast?
– I would say I’m kind of a workaholic. I love writing, I write whenever I get the chance, every day.
– What kind of literary surprises Chance Carter prepares for his fans in 2016?
– I am hoping to continue writing the bad boy series. Hopefully carry one with more of the characters and see where the journey takes me. I can’t say for sure where this year will lead but I’m damn excited to find out.