SARAH J. PEPPER: I LIVE IN A FANTASY REALM THAT IS “MY IMAGINATION”
Posted by Ognian Georgiev
Locks: Rapunzel Unhinged was published in late June by Sarah J. Pepper. It was another novel by the master of paranormal romance that received very good feedback from readers (av. 4.5 stars in Amazon from 13 reviews). It’s time for our next round of Q&A.
– Sarah, What is your book Locks: Rapunzel Unhinged about?
– It is a modern day story about Rapunzel. But she’s not your stereotypical damsel in distress.
– How did you decide to write the story?
– I was actually trying to write a story about Tinkerbell but I kept imagining this rocker girl with a BA haircut and she simply refused to let me write about Tink. She had an attitude that I couldn’t ignore.
– What was the biggest challenge during the write up process?
– Well, I get really into the romantic scenes and it’s hard for me to stay focused sometimes lol.
– Tell us something more about your main character? Is it close to someone from your real life?
– Zel is the girl I wish I could be sometimes. She speaks her mind and is just “cool.”
– How much time did you need to finish the story and to publish it?
– I completed this novel in about 6 months from start to finish. I get very involved with all the pieces of getting a book published. I find going to the photoshoots the most rewarding because I get to “meet” my character. 🙂
– Who are you?
– Author of commonly misspelled words lol
– What are your writing habits?
– Write when the mood strikes, which is daily. And I never know the ending so I try to write really really fast so I can figure out what happens 🙂
– Are you satisfied by the sales of the book and do you plan another one?
– I am not motivated by sales. Honestly, I donate most of my proceeds to fund raises.
– What are you doing to promote your book by the best possible way?
– Well, short of screaming “by my book” to every person that walk in to Barnes and Noble, I’ve tried dang near everything.
– Did you expect such a success for your most popular book Death of the Mad Hatter?
– Lol, that one kinda took me by surprise. I am seriously humbled by that and honored that so many people like it!
– Tell us more about The Fate Trilogy?
– That my friend is my current WIP. I almost killed the series but my readers pleaded on the Fate’s behalf. It is a story about classical mythology with a modern day twist, specifically the three Fates. I actually have the first book of that series out for FREE. I’m wrapping up a Snow White novel and will finish the trilogy thereafter.
– As a bike fan what is your opinion about Lance Armstrong cheats and what do you think about him?
– I guess I’m more of a hippie rider. I do it for ME and to destress and/or get away from it all. I like bike rides and participate in them myself 🙂
– You are writing paranormal stories, but did you ever saw something paranormal in your life?
– I live in a fantasy realm that is “my imagination.” I gratify towards the supernatural but must admit that anything “real life” would freak me the hell out!!
– If you may ask yourself one question in the interview what it will be? (Don’t forget to answer)
– Will my “falling star wish” ever come true!?!?!
Check out more about Sarah at her Web page
Take a look at her books
Locks: Rapunzel Unhinged
Death of the Mad Hatter
The Devil’s Lullaby (The Ringer’s Masquerade Book 1)
Forgotten (The Fate Trilogy Book 1)
About Ognian GeorgievOgnian Georgiev is a sport journalist, who is working as an editor at the "Bulgaria Today" daily newspaper. He covered the Summer Olympics in Beijing 2008 and in London 2012. The author specializes in sports politics, investigations and coverage of Olympic sports events. Ognian Georgiev works as a TV broadcaster for Eurosport Bulgaria, Nova Broadcasting group, TV+, F+ and TV7. He is a commentator for fight sports events such as boxing/kickboxing and MMA. In May 2014 Ognian Georgiev released the English version of his book The White Prisoner: Galabin Boevski's secret story.
Posted on November 4, 2014, in Author, Interview and tagged author, Forgotten (The Fate Trilogy Book 1), interview, Locks: Rapunzel Unhinged, Sarah J Pepper. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment